Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Sun Rises on a Brand-New Week for a Ninja...

I'll keep this post short.  At CVS, with a $3 coupon in the P&G insert in today's paper, I got a battery-powered Oral B toothbrush for free!  I also got another Schick Hydro for 99 cents (with a stick-on coupon for free shaving cream).

At Walgreens, there was a $6 RR on Zarbee's Childrens' Cough Syrup, priced at $5.99.  I had 2 $3 coupons, so I bought 2 for $4.98 and got $12 RR back!  They've got Campbells Chicken Noodle and Tomato soup on sale for 50 cents a can, so I used my old RRs on that.

Total for donating this week:

1 battery powered toothbrush
1 Schick Hydro razor
1 Schick shaving cream
2 Zarbee's cough syrup
8 cans of soup (to the food pantry)

I paid less than $2.50 out-of-pocket, so I feel pretty good about this round.  Tomorrow night is the most exciting night of the year for me.  I discovered that there is a group in Muncie called the "Coupon Exchange", and my first meeting will be tomorrow.  I am not sure what it says about my life that this is the most exciting thing in it, but I'm totally ready!  Perhaps I shall meet some fellow ninjas....

No comments:

Post a Comment