Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pictures of items donated from 11/27

So, the goods were spread out on my living room floor.  They actually spilled over into the dining room.  So, for the last few days, the rooms looked like this:




and here is what it looks like if you box it up real nice and neat in Halloween totes (on sale at Meijer for $3.00 each) :


It turns out it's a bad idea to get goaded into lifting more than one of these at once.

Moved them into the Glorious Minivan, and dropped them off this morning.  The personal care stuff went to Take 5, and the soup and canned oranges went to Christian Ministries Food Pantry.  It'll be a long time before an opportunity like this one comes around again, but it was a fun ride!

Back to regularly scheduled programming...sorry for the delay.  I blame the tryptophan.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! I run a small non-profit in Wisconsin (serving families of kids on treatment for cancer) and I am SO going to start doing this! I'll challenge the board members and volunteers to do it too. I found you through the post on Comsumerist.com today and I look forward to following your exploits, and stealing your good ideas!

    ReplyDelete