Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menards 3/6-3/12

Folks, this is the week to get ready to paint indoors!  Menards has some great rebate deals!

Designer's image paint has an $11 per gallon rebate, making the flat paint free after rebate (semi-gloss is $3 after rebate and satin is $2 after rebate).  The ad only lists white colors, and there is a limit of 5 gallons, but still a great deal if you have a room or two to paint!

They have 2-piece brush sets for $4 with a $4 rebate (limit 2) and roller tray/roller brush/roller combos for $7 with a $7 rebate (limit 2).  They've also got edgers for $2 with $2 rebate (limit 4).

Caulk tools are $5 with a $5 rebate (limit 2), there's a clamp that's free after rebate ($4), and there are garbage bags free after rebate ($2).  Who knows, I might spring for the 9 cent (after rebate) lint rollers!

Overall, an excellent week at Menards!  I'm excited, because I know I can use all the rebate dollars on my garden later!

No comments:

Post a Comment