Saturday, February 12, 2011

Absence explained...

...if you've been checking for updates, you've likely been disappointed.  Our daughter was born 5 weeks prematurely, and is in the hospital an hour and a half away from where we live.  Consequently, I haven't been doing much in the way of couponing.  Honestly speaking, I have been monitoring deals, and I don't feel like I've missed much.  I'll try to post more often.

Our daughter Aria faces a number of challenges.  If you're interested, I blog about her (and her sister Daisy) at http://www.daisyandariasdaddy.blogspot.com/

Keep an eye out!  Deals are coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Family first period. While your insight is greatly appriciated, you clearly have been needed with your girls right now. I hate to say it, but my blog is the first to go whenever I get behind in life, as I so like to call it. Too much laundry, behind in school, birthdays or holidays taking over every minute I have available, blog goes out the window. I checked out the girls blog, and it looks like you do a lot of researching and looking for ways to help your sweet babies - that is way more important than blogging. Don't apologize for something that you need. Now if you're just off shelf clearing and coupong hoarding, that's another story ;) Keep up the good work, from what I can see you were meant to be a Dad and you're doing quite well at it. :)

    ReplyDelete